Home
 Blogs
 Help
 Search
 Members
 Login
 Register

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Currently enjoying "Rabbit Fur Coat" by Jenny Lewis and The Watson Twins. Just in case you don't know Jenny Lewis is the lead singer of Rilo Kiley. "Rise Up With Fists!" is a fav on the album. The video, which you can watch on www.jennylewis.com, is based on "Hee-Haw." I also like her cover of "Handle With Care" by the Travelling Wilburys.

Also getting a lot of my attention lately is "The Back Room" by Editors. I guess in my job I should like a band called Editors, but the music is what grabs me. They've been called the British Interpol, but there is also a "dark Coldplay" reference in there as well. If you are so inclined, try "Munich," "All Sparks" and "Bullets."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Our Partners:
Montgomery Advertiser Prattville Progress Gannett Gannett Foundation USAToday USAWeekend The Bulletin Board The Bayonet Maxwell Gunter Dispatch Maxwell Gunter Dispatch

Copyright © 1997- 2005 The Advertiser Co. Use of this site signifies your agreement to  the Terms of Service (Updated 12/18/2002)