Home
 Blogs
 Help
 Search
 Members
 Login
 Register

Thursday, March 09, 2006

I have to say I am already getting excited about Live coming to Jubilee CityFest in May.

I was getting worried for a while. We were getting a lot of country and R&B acts. That's great. But we needed one solid rock act to be in the mix.

Live is it. I've seen them in concert before; they put on a good show. Plus, they have a strong catalogue of hits to choose from.

Their new album, "Songs From Black Mountain," hits stores May 9 according to the band's Web site, friendsoflive.com.

this is not helping me at all
where did we get this plan?
that you could give to me
what i might already have

--Live

2 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Sean said...

I hope to make it this year too. The only thing is I want to see Dwight Yoakum and Live. But I think they are playing the same night.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Sean said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Our Partners:
Montgomery Advertiser Prattville Progress Gannett Gannett Foundation USAToday USAWeekend The Bulletin Board The Bayonet Maxwell Gunter Dispatch Maxwell Gunter Dispatch

Copyright © 1997- 2005 The Advertiser Co. Use of this site signifies your agreement to  the Terms of Service (Updated 12/18/2002)