Home
 Blogs
 Help
 Search
 Members
 Login
 Register

Monday, February 27, 2006

And a few drops from my stream of consciousness...

The song I'm into right now is "Tear Her Apart" by She Wants Revenge. When I first heard it I thought it was an Interpol remix. I'll have to learn a little more about this group.

One song I'm not into is that Nickelback song. No, not that one, the other one. You know, come to think of it both the tunes on the radio right now don't really move me. I guess I like their earlier stuff. "The State" was a good album.

And did we really need "More Than Words" by Extreme dug up? Frankie J has decided to cover that one. Why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Our Partners:
Montgomery Advertiser Prattville Progress Gannett Gannett Foundation USAToday USAWeekend The Bulletin Board The Bayonet Maxwell Gunter Dispatch Maxwell Gunter Dispatch

Copyright © 1997- 2005 The Advertiser Co. Use of this site signifies your agreement to  the Terms of Service (Updated 12/18/2002)