Home
 Blogs
 Help
 Search
 Members
 Login
 Register

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The new Pearl Jam album is incredible. It's got loads of energy, tons of guitars, pounding rhythm and everything else you need in a great rock album.

I must admit I've gotten away from PJ for the past few years. I was onboard for "Ten," and "Vs." I came back for "Yield." I just never stayed with them.

When I was younger I loved the energy of the songs. All young men have angst and seek it out in music at some point, I suppose. Now I appreciate the songcraft a little more and hear a new side to the songs.

It's always good to rediscover the music of your youth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Our Partners:
Montgomery Advertiser Prattville Progress Gannett Gannett Foundation USAToday USAWeekend The Bulletin Board The Bayonet Maxwell Gunter Dispatch Maxwell Gunter Dispatch

Copyright © 1997- 2005 The Advertiser Co. Use of this site signifies your agreement to  the Terms of Service (Updated 12/18/2002)