Home
 Blogs
 Help
 Search
 Members
 Login
 Register

Monday, October 17, 2005

For some reason, I was thinking about band names the other day. We always talk about band names at the office, usually with some strange combination of words. There's even a list or two out there with my incredibly witty input contributed.

Well, through some completely indescribable path of thought that took me through The Beatles' "Eight Days A Week" to days of the week on underwear (for the record, I don't have those) to band names. Really, don't ask.

I wondered if you could map out a week of music using bands with days in their names. I'm sure it's been done before, but I hadn't seen it. Not that I really looked.

Anyway, you can. Here is my take on it:

Happy Mondays
Til Tuesday
Wednesday 13
Thursday
Girl Friday
Saturday Looks Good To Me
Taking Back Sunday

It would be an interesting experiment to try this. But I really can't make that kind of musical commitment... even for a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Our Partners:
Montgomery Advertiser Prattville Progress Gannett Gannett Foundation USAToday USAWeekend The Bulletin Board The Bayonet Maxwell Gunter Dispatch Maxwell Gunter Dispatch

Copyright © 1997- 2005 The Advertiser Co. Use of this site signifies your agreement to  the Terms of Service (Updated 12/18/2002)